Chifro ABC: Kids Alphabet Game helps 2-4 year old learn alphabets of the English language.
You may also like
The application has:
• 26 alphabets with funny characters
• Beautifully animated homepage
• Easy-to-solve puzzles
• Pleasant color scheme
• Phonic-based animations
• Highly interactive interface
• Large easy-to-identify icons
• Visual learning with increase in visual/spatial awareness
• Improvement in hand-eye coordination due to usage of tactile learning
• Type: Game-based
• Target audience: 2—4 year olds
Concept: All 26 alphabets of the English language are described using picture puzzles coupled with animations and voice-overs. The voice-overs explain the actions taking place on the screen and provide instructions on how to use the application.